Recent Before & After Photos

Fire in Gallatin, Missouri Residence


This Gallatin resident suffered a fire loss from a chimney flue fire. This fire occurred this past winter and we were called to site to help restore the home ba... READ MORE



Fire Restoration on Local Residence


This Chillicothe resident suffered a fire loss from a wall hung space heater. This fire occurred last winter and we were called to site to help restore the home... READ MORE



Animal Damage clean up of basement flooring


SERVPRO of Chillicothe/Cameron/Richmond was called to site to help with pet deodorization. This resident had an animal in their home and this animal used the ba... READ MORE



Residential bathroom cleaning


These bathroom photos are in a residential property in Chillicothe, Missouri, that was in need of a general cleaning. The bathrooms in your home or business can... READ MORE



Sink cleaning in a residential property


These are photos are of a residential property in Chillicothe, Missouri, that was in need of a general cleaning. The sinks in your home or business can get very... READ MORE



Storm damage


You never know when a pipe may burst. Oftentimes when you own a seasonal home the weather takes a toll on its pipes and it’s tough to keep up with their c... READ MORE



Water Damage in Flooded basement


Upon arrival to this home there was standing water in the basement. SERVPRO of Chillicothe/Cameron/Richmond was happy to extract and dry out this homeowner's ba... READ MORE



Smoke Damage from fire in Richmond, Missouri


This family’s Richmond, Missouri home suffered from a fire caused by a wood burning stove. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house... READ MORE



Water Damaged Floor in Hamilton, MO


This water damaged floor was a result of an overflow from an AC unit drip pan. The leak traveled along the interior wall and caused a puddle to buildup in the f... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Polo, MO


This mold contamination was due to the result of a leak in the roof while a modular home company was delivering a home to a customer. SERVPRO of Chillicothe/Cam... READ MORE